Whether you work for Williams Brothers Pharmacy or not, health and fitness is important to the daily life of all people. This month Williams Brothers Pharmacy is focusing on the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers. We believe in the importance of employee health and fitness, so we are bringing you tips for getting in shape and being healthier overall. Employee health and fitness has many benefits such as lower insurance premiums, less sick days and positive attitudes in the workplace.
Join Employee Health and Fitness Month with Williams Brothers Pharmacy
- Get up and move around for at least 10 minutes during the work day. You will be adding nearly 60 minutes of activity by taking a lap around the office or store.
- Challenge yourself to be physically active for at least 30 minutes each day in May. If you can’t be active each day, consider being active for 60 minutes one day to make up for a day with less activity.
- Be conscious of your eating habits. Take the time to plan out your meals and eat more nutritious and filling foods. Whether you’re trying to lose weight or maintain a certain weight, diet is about 80% of the challenge.
- Encourage others to join you with being healthy and active. At Williams Brothers Pharmacy, we are all a big family, so encourage fellow coworkers to get up and move with you and eat healthier to improve everyone’s lifestyle.
- Start the challenge. We encourage you to be healthy every month of the year, but this week can kick off a 30 day challenge to be a better you.
Williams Brothers Pharmacy encourages you to work with your fellow employees to help them live a healthier life during Employee Health and Fitness Month. Contact us today to learn about our products, pharmacy and compounding services.
Tags: employee fitness, employee health, williams brothers challenge